Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Is This It?

Has my body finally decided to give in? I am exactly 127lbs. this morning, after bouncing around between 127.9-130.3 these past two weeks. I have consistently been losing weight for the past five days, and my loss from yesterday was a whole pound. Could this finally be the answer to my prayers?? I sure hope so! I would love to make it down to 121-122lbs. by this Sunday, if my weight keeps on the downward trend. I hope this isn't a fluke! I feel so empowered by this :) I'll keep you updated. Have a great day!

Love you, Skinnies!

~Sottile

6 comments:

  1. Hello Sottile!

    I'm Isobel, from London, and I just read your blog all the way through at work - I 'couldn't put it down' if you know what I mean! You are totally inspiring, what with your weight loss, food intake control AND super smarts!

    I would love for us to be blogger friends, I'm new, and I'm not doing well AT ALL. I wouldn't class myself as EDNOS but I totally and completely understand where you come from and I would never judge anyone on how they live their life. We all just want to lose a little weight after all.

    We just want to be perfect.

    Isobel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! I hope your downward trend continues :)

    It's not really your blog that triggers me, it's other blogs that I don't actually follow anymore. So I really should know better, but I get curious about how they are doing sometimes. So I will definitely continue to read your blog!

    Also, I wasn't sure if I should post your last comment because it has your email address in it. Do you want me to post it or no?

    ReplyDelete
  3. See?? finally you're loosing weight and I'm sure you are going to loose lots lots more!!
    So happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done lovely :) keep it up and you'll be 121 in no time x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy for you! All your hard work is now paying off.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete