So I peed A TON this morning, and then got on the scale, and it said....... 122.5lbs!! That's right! Some of it might be water weight, because I did pee a lot right before, but I don't care :) This is a great way to start off my day!
I had to kill a spider in the shower this morning. I swear, he was coming right for me. He had to go lol. I hate spiders and bugs so much, especially when they are inside my house!
Alright, I am going to get ready for classes. I just wanted to share my excitement with all you lovely ladies!
Love you, Skinnies!
~Sottile
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You need to change it on the stats bar you have over there -> (still say's 124) Wont that be fun!!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!
xoxo zen
Congrats; don't you love when stuff like that happens? ;D I need a digital scale myself, shesh.
ReplyDeleteOoh, that's awesome! Okay, if we both leave the same day, you're right; let's keep each other on track. We CAN do this! :)
xoxo
Thats so great! =) Have fun at class!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!
stAy stroNg! thiN(k) thiN!
xoxo Lyndee
ick spiders! i had one crawl out of my sink drain the other day. im a big wuss so i screamed and had to have C come and kill it.
ReplyDeletecongrats on the weight!!!!
stay strong
meg
yay congrats!! awesome work.
ReplyDeleteand omg.. spiders will be the death of me i swear, if i saw one in the shower i would have jumped right out of there so fast and had someone else kill it!
you're doing great =)
s. xo
oh spiders scare me never used to but as i became more i dno what th eword is carzy? this last year cant stand anything bug like anywhere near me
ReplyDeleteyay for 122.5 who cares if its just water weight if youve seen a lower number then you know its possible your gna be a skinny minni in london x
CONGRATS!!! I'm so jealousss
ReplyDeleteYAY! Good for you! xoxo
ReplyDelete